Sunday, June 17, 2007

Welcome!

I'd like to welcome you to the blog I promised I was going to compose solely based on facts on history because we all need to be informed that's a fact. Nothing is more important that being very well rounded in what's going on around you. That doesn't mean being bored to death by articles but also means not being manipulated in what the media chooses to inform you about. Yes because as people should know they choose what is reported and I am tired of people believing what they or the powers that be want you to hear.

I will be focusing on the Law, Entertainment, Ancestry, and more because for years people have been mislead and it's time for the blindfolds to be removed and tell the actual stories of those who were misrepresented in the most horrible ways through literature and other media outlets and people rehash such garbage as facts.

Thank you for taking the moment to visit and explore with an open mind. I hope you learn something other than just being entertained or just relieving boredom. Be amazed, shocked, and enlightened.

No comments: